We are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team! You will interact with many organizations to support their network environments, keeping them safe and secure.
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot network, workstation, firewall & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Install new equipment including servers, workstations and firewalls
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Diploma or degree in Information Technology preferred with 5 years of related IT experience.
- experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Server and Cloud infrastructure deployment, Virtual Machine Management, Firewall and VPN configuration, VLAN’s and Office 365
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Must be a problem solver able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends to meet deadlines
- Must have a car and a valid drivers licence
ACE Systems has built a reputation of providing superior service and quality products to businesses throughout Simcoe County over the last 25 years. We design, install and support business networks across many business segments, offer managed services, data center hosting and cloud integration.