Main purpose of Job:
Provide software support to live clients.
Responsibilities are, but are not limited to:
• Logging of support calls via internal system
• Call classification
• Replication of issues
• Customer fixes and liaison
• Monitoring Support Dashboard and escalating issues as they arise
• Process and system improvement in conjunction with Team Lead, Customer Services Manager and
• Mobile application support
Minimum qualification and experience:
• Grade 12
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Software support
• Spanish speaking
Experience / training that would be an advantage:
• An IT related qualification.
• Exposure to QlikView or QlikSense and / or web based software.
• Exposure to IsoMetrix and / or integrated risk management.
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
• Analytical ability.
• Deadline driven, strong time management.
• Fast paced.
• Attention to detail.
• Logical problem-solving approach
• Problem solving skills.
• Good multitasker.
• Quick learner.
• Good communicator – written and oral.
•Comfortable with a client facing role.
• Team player.