College Pro is the leading student development organization specializing in skills required to separate yourself with experience.
Our mission is to provide exceptional leadership and management training to student and young entrepreneurs through real-world experiences.
Our values are to deliver what you promise, respect the individual, have pride in what you do, and to be open-minded to possibilities.
We are currently looking for motivated, strong, creative and intelligent candidates to be a part of our elite 2021 Summer Team and to lead the operations of their own piece of our business.
The Manager runs a “business-in-a-business” as they take the first bite out of the world of management and entrepreneurship.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
This is a 12-16 week program begins May 1 2021.
As a College Pro Manager, you will have the opportunity to sit in the driver’s seat of a real world existing business and take care of real customers.
You will manage a territory, and, while doing so, be completely responsible for all aspects of the region.
College Pro is there for training, support and mentorship, but ultimately, this is your chance to be responsible for the daily operations and put your own mark on something.
The Manager will be responsible to LEARN the following over the course of the program:
-Lead a team of 1-2 other student window cleaners
-Manage the logistics of a window cleaning business operations in a specified region
-Maintain high levels of customer service excellence with our valued repeat customers
-Develop and execute a marketing strategy in order to grow your region’s business
-Solve the day-to-day problems that come with being a leader
– Ready to work hard
– A problem solver
– A self-starter
– Someone who takes ownership: We care more about the types of people we’re working that the literal skills you have.
Skills can be taught! Character cannot.
PERKS, YOU ASK?
– Real world experience: Who else do you know that has managed a business at such a young age?
– Impressive skill set: Your friends will be envious of your leadership, time, and people management skills
– Coaching, Support and Mentorship: Coaching and support is how we can take someone who may never have been in a role such as this and have them be successful.
FIRST THINGS FIRST, YOU NEED:
– A valid driver’s license and full-time access to a vehicle
– All Managers are eligible for both bonuses and commissions based on their performance.