16 incredible weeks to nurture your career at Novartis this summer!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Prepare briefs and proposals and assist in development of marketing and training programs/tools
• Input in strategic and tactical brand planning
• Develop/update monthly brand trackers and identify insights/recommendations as a result of the information
• Manage budget(s)
• Plan for brand meetings (i.e. meetings with sales)
Summer Intern, Optimized Brands (Oncology)
Students are eligible if they have completed at least one (1) year of undergraduate studies or the first year of a Master program. Students must return to school in September 2021 (part or full time).
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Ideally pursuing a master’s degree in Business and/or Science
• Ability to learn fast and integrate new concepts and ideas
• Demonstrated proactivity finding innovative solutions to overcome challenges
• Proven leadership, positive attitude, self-motivation and team spirit
• Very strong computer skills (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; bilingualism is an asset
Find out more about Novartis Canada: https://www.novartis.ca/
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Interns/Students on Novartis Payroll
Novartis Pharma Canada