16 incredible weeks to nurture your career at Novartis this summer!
We offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate your interest in the Pharma World.
When you join the Dermatology team, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary dreamers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and who want to reimagine the way psoriasis patients are treated.
You will discover a world where employees enjoy constant challenges and a supportive learning environment.
The student will support the marketing function on key strategic projects: co-creating a new model of care for the treatment of psoriasis patients.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Providing strategic input to the cross-functional team exploring internal data (medical, PSP) and external ones to fuel new evidences generation
• Analyze social media to catch raising trends among psoriasis population
• Implement Scrum methodology and tailor them to fit the specific needs of the projects and of the team
• Supporting marketing team to the definition of project communication plans and execute accordingly (e.g., roadmap workshops, steering committees, project status reports)
• Supporting the teams maintain focus on quality and continuous delivery
Summer Intern, Dermatology (Agile / Scrum)
Students are eligible if they have completed at least one (1) year of undergraduate studies or the first year of a Master program. Students must return to school in September 2021 (part or full time).
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Marketing or Engineering Master Student with Agile/ Scrum specialization capabilities
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills to facilitate prioritization, continual improvement
• Possess technical and project management knowledge
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint specifically)
• Bilingualism (French/English)
• Organizational skills
Find out more about Novartis Canada: https://www.novartis.ca/
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Interns/Students on Novartis Payroll
Novartis Pharma Canada