· Developing policies and procedures for purchasing and subcontracting,
· Formulate policies for bid proposals and associated procedure(s),
· Developing subcontracts for the Project including subcontract specifications, terms and conditions,
· Researching and identifying potential subcontractors/suppliers,
· Prepare and issue Request for Quotation and follow up during bidding stage,
· Evaluate subcontractors/suppliers technical and commercial proposal and providing recommendation to Project Management,
· Administrate signed subcontracts and evaluate the performance of the subcontractors’ services and supply in coordination with the Project Management,
· Settle disputes and claims with subcontractors/suppliers.
· Strong observation and communication skills.
· Must be able to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, as well as handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts.
· Must have strong decision-making skills, as well as the ability to organize and prioritize work.
· Ability to analyze data and identify the reasons behind specific decisions within subcontracts.
· Being able to monitor the subcontract process,
· Experience of large scale project management and contract negotiation
· At least 10 years’ experience in pipeline industry
· These managers must have good analytical and planning skills to establish supply requirements. They review demand forecasts and manufacturing schedules with the production management team. They establish supply schedules and communicate requirements to members of the supply chain. They aim to ensure that all essential supplies are available when needed so that the company can meet market requirements. To control costs, they must also minimize unnecessary stock.
· Providing assistance in coordinating bid and/or negotiation process
· Develop, coordinate and manage the decision summary documentation and execution, ensuring appropriate sign-off from authorized management
· Provide business support for the sourcing tool, including creating and maintaining spreadsheet templates for sourcing
· Create and maintain contracts in contract lifecycle management system
· Ensure key elements of the contracts administration are achieved via supplier performance management
· Work with Business Unit contract owners to drive performance and compliance of contracts
· Provide support with issuing and managing bid documents
· Create and maintain spreadsheet templates
· 10+ years’ of industry (Oil & Gas; Pipeline) experience in the contact formation, award and management. Industry experience must include experience in major project environment and have managed major Pipeline Construction type contracts, and the role encompass: the development of procurement/contracting strategies, including determining the optimal risk allocation & incentive schemes; compensation methods; the preparation of procurement and contract documents; supporting contractor/supplier negotiations; and determining strategies to manage technical and commercial risks.
Strong negotiator with proven ability to lead through influence utilizes business acumen to determine best course of action and tradeoffs, and resolve conflicts.
· Must be able to prioritize and manage the work load with minimal supervision