* You will own technical products end to end, from design and architecture to deployment and maintenance
* You be in constant communication with our client’s team to understand what features of the platform need to be built out specifically for customers
* You will scope out the jobs to be done, and action them with speed and accuracy and then execute on it yourself
* You will run and participate in townhalls with customers
* Have experience working in a senior software engineering role, you are an expert when it comes to coding and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
* You are a Ruby engineer with experience building and shipping front-end and back-end features on a Rails, Merb or Sinatra app.
* You are an expert at using third party gems and external APIs to supercharge existing features
* You are comfortable with databases: migrations, indexing, backups, restoring from backups
* You are able to build front-end using HTML components from a library of existing components
* You are excited about front-end frameworks like React or Vue, but you know that it’s not necessary all the time
A Leading High-Growth Canadian Start-up
A Competitive Package