* Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
* Friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
* Ability to interact with and manage communication and expectations of internal and external stakeholders on the progress and approach being taken by the agile delivery teams.
* Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
* Needs to be experienced in estimation and planning.
* Should be a good coach in Agile practices. Should coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
* Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
* Ability to track and remove impediments.
Duties of Scrum Master
* Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
* Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
* Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
* Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
* Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
* Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
* Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
* Acts as safeguard for his team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
* Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like [Scrum, Kanban](https://www.yodiz.com/blog/difference-between-scrum-vs-kanban/), XP, etc.
* Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
* Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
* Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
* Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: [Kanban](https://www.yodiz.com/blog/what-is-kanban-system-and-kanban-board-scrum-vs-kanban/), Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
* knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
* Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
* Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
* Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
* Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
* Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Client is proudly recognized as a Great Place to Work and a Best Managed Company for the third year in a row.
We’re 400 (ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place.
We are proud to be a diverse organization and we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard.