**Numéro d’identification de la demande : 115379**
Are you interested in a hands-on real-world learning experience directly related to the skills needed in a full-time construction career? In this internship, you will have the opportunity to develop, participate and learn key roles and functions within construction management.
Our mission is to make a difference and we offer opportunities for you to make one too through our construction operations. Whether we’re boring tunnels through mountains, turning rivers into energy or building bridges that connect communities, we depend on our passionate, skilled, and safety-obsessed construction professionals to get it done right. You bring your big ideas, commitment to top quality, and an unwavering work ethic. In return, we offer huge career and travel opportunities and the satisfaction of building the next big thing from the ground up. There’s a reason Kiewit attracts the best: we offer fast-paced excitement and fulfillment you won’t find anywhere else.
Kiewit Supply Network group specializes in providing comprehensive procurement services to clients across the construction and engineering industries in multiple markets, including transportation; water/wastewater; power; oil, gas and chemical; building; and mining. Our key objectives are to offer clients a world-class service focused on ensuring equipment, materials and services are consistently estimated and procured at the right price. We strive to offer an appropriate level of quality and ensure materials and services are delivered on schedule and in compliance with the client’s specifications and expectations.
This position is located in Montreal, Quebec.
• Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors and other representatives.
• Purchase the highest quality materials at the lowest possible cost in correct amounts per specifications and drawings.
• Maintain and review computerized or manual records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities and the supplier’s reputation and history.
• Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and determine needs for changes.
• Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services
Pursuing degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Distribution, Construction Management, Engineering or related degree.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel) and have a general knowledge of database utilization. SAP Experience a plus.
• Detail-oriented, highly motivated with the ability to effectively manage time.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives.
_Nous souscrivons au principe d’égalité d’accès à l’emploi sans discrimination et nous respectons toutes les lois relatives aux droits de l’homme dans les provinces où nous menons nos activités._