Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.
The architect will design and document systems that support business strategy, satisfy business requirements and constraints. Drive and improve transparent and visible architecture processes. Provide technical leadership in the development department. Use expertise to grow technical leads and staff engineers in development squads.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Map company strategic priorities to architectural decisions
- Communicate architecture decisions to stakeholders
- Proven experience as software architect
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- 7+ years of experience developing and designing commercial products
- 4+ years of experience creating highly available, distributed and secure infrastructure
- 3+ years of AWS cloud development experience
- Proficient in one of the architecture modeling tools
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques, and process improvement approaches
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– 360 Support. Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!
– Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Generous health and lifestyle benefits. You are in charge of your benefit dollars.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
Invest in your development. We’ll help you with your tuition.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.