WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DRIVEN SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST TO ATTRACT AND INTERACT WITH TARGETED VIRTUAL COMMUNITIES AND NETWORKS USERS.
The goal is to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialist will have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for managing all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Work with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a social media manager, you'll need to:
• Oversee all company social media accounts management
• Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
• Coordinate social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
• Coordinate social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
• Audit and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
• Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
• Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
• Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
• Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
• Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana and Olapic
• Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
• Develop, launch and manage new competitions / engagements and campaigns that promote our organisation and brand
• Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• Manage, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
• Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
• Recommend improvements to increase performance
• Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
Basic Qualification / Skill set
Degree / Diploma / Certification in Marketing or Social Media, Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills.
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• Fluency in English
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations