Our well established, multi-award-winning Renovation and New Home Construction company is looking for a top quality Skilled labourer to join our team. If you believe you have the qualifications we are looking for, please apply!
A long-standing member of GVHBA, CHBA and Built Green Canada, with an excellent track record and credibility for delivering great results. We undertake a variety of unsurpassed and exciting complicated projects. Known for our creative, structural and challenging projects from medium to large scale high end award winning renovations to nationally recognized Built Green and EnergyStar custom homes throughout North and West Vancouver.
• Produce efficient daily work, including working with carpentry crew, sub trades, site maintenance and organization, lumber pick ups and garage runs.
• Work effectively with our Site Leads and Project Management team to facilitate job specifications
• Enjoy the challenge of custom high-end craftsmanship
• Are looking for a long-term career with opportunities for growth
• Are detail oriented, tidy, presentable & honest
• Have a passion for new construction and renovations
• Able to take direction as needed and eager to jump in and work on any task.
• Minimum 1 years experience in Residential construction
• Construction related certificates, including operator's tickets and first aid certification is an asset.
• Drivers license with clean drivers abstract. Must be eligible to work in Canada
• Ability to drive vans and large trucks an must.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salaries based on experience
• Benefits package including dental and extended health coverage
• Tool Reimbursement Program
• Compensation for approved Training & Educational courses
If you fit what we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter!
We would like to thank everyone who applies, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.