- Supervise daily activities of all trades on multiple project sites
- Adhere to the published project schedule
- Initiate corrective action to maintain project schedule (in conjunction with project manager)
- Submit daily progress logs to the project manager
- Adhere to building owners operating policies and procedures
- Ensure proper ministry safety protocol is followed on all sites
- Ensure cleanliness of all project sites
- Three years of site supervision commercial interior renovations
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, details and specifications
- Knowledge of current construction practices
- Solid understanding of all construction trades
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Trade background an asset
- Valid driver license with clean MTO abstract
- Punctual and Reliable
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
ICI Contracting Inc. is a well-known established company in Commercial Renovation. With its founder having over 20 years of experience in the construction and renovating of commercial buildings. ICI has had the pleasure of working with major industry-leading suppliers, architects, and engineers specializing in the commercial, industrial, hospitality, and institutional industries.
With research & development always progressing forward to exceed today’s performance requirements ICI Contracting Inc. has been able to achieve high standards and reputation in the industry.
ICI Contracting Inc. has worked on a number of projects-Industrial, Commercial, and Place of Worship Buildings. Our purpose is to be a leading company in this competitive industry by providing enhanced service, build relationships, and repeat clientele.