* Developing on-site plans and procedures for field operations
* Assure construction compliance with design requirements, schedule and budgets and assume responsibility for the commissioning of project systems.
* Organize, coordinate, and supervise the work of the Subcontractors
* Effectively manage field employees by providing guidance and leadership
* Develop and execute project work plans aimed at keeping projects on track and on budget.
* Review site labour requirements and manage hourly employees
* Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project.
* Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that high-quality standards are maintained.
* Supervises field employees, making sure their work is planned and performed efficiently and makes sure their timesheets are accurately coded.
* Mentors project team members in order to contribute to their development and career growth.
* Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression.
* Maintains a thorough daily report that accurately tracks site progress, events, inspections and other relevant information.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
* 5-10 years of relevant experience;
* Must have new design/build experience in industrial projects. Concrete/steel.
* Procore construction software an asset
* Strong multi-tasking abilities
* Communication and people skills
* Attention to detail and paperwork organization
* Problem solving skills
For over 30 years, my client has been providing General Contracting, Construction Management and Design/Build services in ICI construction projects.
* Competitive salary
* Team environment
* Performance incentives