The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Manage the day to day site operations for an ICI building project
* Coordinate, schedule and manage all sub trade activities on site
* Maintain a high level of health and safety on site at all times
* Report project progress to key internal and external stakeholders daily
* All other duties as required
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Over ten years of experience working in autonomous Site Superintendent capacities with established local market ICI general contractors
* Multiple full cycle renovation and new build ICI building project experience ranging in value from $5M to $30M plus in scope – commercial and institutional project experience is preferred
* Strong track record of on site safety
* Strong track record of on schedule and on budget successful project delivery
* Excellent technical construction, leadership, and software application abilities
* Educational background in Engineering or Construction Management
Our client is an established ICI general contractor, dedicated to serving commercial, industrial and institutional clients across the ON market with their building construction needs.
The organization prides itself on its core values of safety, quality, teamwork, and has a strong track record of successful on time and on budget project delivery for its clients.
Due to currently growth, the company is looking to secure an experienced Site Superintendent to join their team in a permanent capacity.Competitive compensation package including:
* Vehicle allowance
Salary will be commensurate with experience.