Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Site Access Coordinator located at Peace Arch Hospital (PAH).
Fraser Health is BC’s largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people – 1/3 of British Columbia’s population.
We have positive and caring work environments where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team!
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
– Facilitating timely patient placement at acute and designated Fraser Health sites
– Consulting with Patient Transfer Network (PTN), Community Resources to identify appropriate care
– Coordinating patient placement activities by assessing current and projected capacity
– Prioritizing and expediting critical issues requiring immediate action
– Supervising and acting as a role model and clinical resource for nursing staff by demonstrating clinical expertise
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
– Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
– Five (5) years’ recent, related clinical experience in an acute care, multidisciplinary facility including nursing leadership experience and preference to experience in critical care areas or access and planning
This role is a casual position located at Peace Arch Hospital (PAH) in White Rock, BC. PAH is a 171-bed hospital which offers medical, surgical, acute geriatric, obstetrics, palliative, psychiatric and telemetry services as well as 24/7 emergency services with after-hours emergency surgery with 53,136 visits annually.
The City of White Rock has become known as the Jewel of BC, with its sandy beaches, warm waters, red brick promenade, waterfront eateries and dramatic sunsets. Located in the southwest corner of the province, White Rock offers a variety of leisure activities such as swimming, kayaking, windsurfing, crab fishing, sailing, and golfing, or simply strolling along the beach piers.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, collaboration and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it’s our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role.
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.