Here at Parsec Intermodal, we load trains in a safe manner. We are looking for experienced or non-experienced drivers to operate our shunt trucks. We provide all the training to make you successful in this industry. This is a great job to get experience in the industry or to continue forward with your driving experience. All that's required is a valid driver’s license.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ability to safely shunt trailers to and from Track
• Ability to correctly follow procedures in the yard
• Move trailers in a manner to maintain production flow and not impede the process
• Able to operate a truck in a safe manner
• Reverse Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent speed and space management
• Computer knowledge
• Must be able to lift 5-10 pounds
• Good driving record
• Class 1 or valid driver’s license
• Air brakes endorsement an asset
• Previous Shunting or Driving jobs an asset
• Hard working
• Good attitude
• Whims Certificate an asset
• TDG Certificate an asset
Hours of operation & Shifts:
Our yard is open 24/7 365 days of the year.
We are looking for Full-Time availability 40hours a week and offer OT.
What We offer:
Personal Protection Equipment – Hard hat, Safety glasses, Safety Vest, Gloves, Hearing protection. You must provide your own steel toe shoes 6″ or higher.
Advancements within the company
Benefits plan including RRSP
Visit Our website www.parsecinc.com