Our client is nation-wide leader in the industrial space and is looking to expand by adding a Showroom Consultant to their Ottawa office.
As a Showroom Consultant, you will provide expert product selection assistance and design advice to our client’s customers. No industry experience is required, our client offers limitless training and development opportunities to help you create your own dream career within the company. Creative thinking, luxury sales, Interior design, project management, shared profits, teamwork, unlimited opportunity for growth and success.
• Provide exceptional customer service to the contractors including handling customer calls & inquiries, providing quotations and offering technical support.
• Process customer orders to completion including pricing, substitutions (if required) and sourcing additional information.
• Maintain existing accounts and build/strengthen customer relationships by evaluating customer’s needs and being the value-added solution provider.
• Actively engage with customers at our client’s events, trade shows and other industry activities.
• Monitor customer satisfaction and provide prompt, professional conflict resolution.
• Support the outside sales team.
• Other duties as required.
Education and Requirements:
• University or college degree/diploma.
• Have Strong English – reading, writing, understanding and oral.
• Positive, can-do attitude.
• Ability to work well in a supportive team-based environment.
• Strong work ethic and high regard to customer service.
• High energy.
• The ability to identify customer needs, provide solutions and close the sale.
• Creative individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• A desire to provide world-class customer service.
• Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Strong organizational, time and Project management skills.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Kyle Provost at Summit Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Email to recruiterView recruiter profile Operations
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.