Shore Excursion Staff position will deliver excellent guest service, while maintaining established quality goals. Potential candidates should have at least two years of shore excursion sales experience onboard a cruise ship, hotel, or travel agency environment.
• Provides guests services with regards to tour sales, refunds, complaints and general port and ship information
• Prepares and submits on a timely basis, all required reports. Prepares all reports utilizing the computer equipment
• Ensures excellent service is provided for the highest quality guest experience.
• Minimum of two years experience in Shore Excursions department on a cruise ship, hotel, or travel agency
• Ability to read, write and speak Spanish, Italian, German, French and/or Mandarin clearly and distinctly is preferred
• Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
• All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
• Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training
• Ability to speak read and write in English + 1 additional core language
• Prior shore excursion sales experience.