We currently have an opening for a Shift Engineer at our Elmira facility.
This position operates on a 12-hour rotating day/night shift schedule.
* Maintain operations of a Certified Second-Class Facility (TSSA)
* Maintain high level of safety and environmental standards
* Monitor and sustain plant operating variables
* Work a Continental Shift schedule
* Become proficient in all aspects of the operation including truck and railcar loading/unloading and packaging operations
* 3rd Class Stationary Engineering Ticket or have written the 3rd class exams
* 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience would be an asset
* Experience in a chemical manufacturing environment is an asset
CCC is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.