· Repair and service Omcan products; Dishwashers, Meat grinders/saws, Dough mixers/ meat slicers internally
· Complete all necessary paperwork, including work orders, service orders
· Update SAP internal systems accurately and in a timely manner
· Repair machines in a timely matter
· Assist in warehouse if needed.
· Refrigeration/ Gas certificate or experience is an asset
· Independent decision making and problem-solving skills.
· Exhibit professional appearance and conduct
· Good judgment
· Able to lift at least 30KG
We are proud to offer:
OMCAN appreciates all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
OMCAN is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals. Accommodation is available as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code
Over the last 65 years, Omcan has grown to become a leading supplier to the food service industry in Canada and the USA. Our success over these many years is directly attributed to our established relationships with all of our valued customers and through providing them with Diverse, Dependable and Proven products. Omcan continues to help our customers remain competitive. With associates in North America, and Asia, our global footprint continues to expand and we hold to the principal that customers benefit from the accessibility and familiarity of sales teams. In over 200,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space we stock over 5,000 quality food equipment and supplies for the food preparation market.