Priority, on behalf of our client,E.T. Mechanical Ltd., is searching for a full-time permanent Service Manager to join their team. The successful candidate can be based in either Fredericton, Saint John or Moncton.
E.T. Mechanical Ltd. specializes in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning), Electrical, Plumbing, and Water Treatment Services within Fredericton, NB and surrounding areas. They also retail/install Gas and Electric Fireplaces.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide employee onboarding, training, coaching and development
- Conduct quarterly performance appraisals and all performance management
- Hold weekly communication meetings with Technicians
- Develop shift schedules in partnership with the Office Manager
- Assist Call Dispatcher to maintain a list of call backs and return visits
- Partner with Safety Officer to ensure technicians are up to date and following ISNET safety standards
- Spot check work sites to ensure employees are practicing safe and clean work habits
- Perform weekly vehicle inspections on fleet
- Work with suppliers to maintain a healthy inventory
- Re-stock tech parts used daily to maintain truck inventory levels
- Ensure timely client communication regarding part orders
- Take part in on-call rotation for after hours calls and dispatching to technicians
- Provide production report to General Manager daily
- Meet revenue goals as set out by General Manager
- Practice and promote the organization’s mission and team philosophy
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a management role
- Strong HR experience
- Open-minded with the ability to manage change
- Valid Driver’s license and a clean Criminal Record Check
- Inventory management experience an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter to Priority as soon as possible.
We thank you for your interest however, only those selected for screening will be contacted.