Veris Inc. a Gevity company is a growth and project-oriented consulting firm that exists to deliver results. Veris works with medium to large organizations to improve operational performance, enhance organizational effectiveness and sustain positive results. These are just a few of the business problems we solve everyday. Our clients trust us to step confidently into challenging situations and produce the right responses. Our people find demonstrating results and a focus customer success rewarding and these values are ingrained within our culture. We foster long term, close working relationships with our consultants and are seeking individuals who desire a personal, team oriented approach to offering professional business solutions.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Our client requires a full time Server Admin with a strong background in providing analysis consulting services on complex information technology projects.
Required Knowledge & Skills
To qualify for a position, you must possess the following knowledge and skills:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Server Administrator
- Experience documenting technical infrastructure and application architecture
- Experience managing DevOps infrastructure
- Experience migrating code to various environments, both manually and using DevOps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English, to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within an organization (e.g. executive, management, subject matter experts and staff).
- Experience with Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training web applications and server infrastructure
The following will be considered strong assets for this role:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline relevant to the role;
- Any other industry recognized certifications, specifically in Business Analysis (CBAP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Change Management (PROSCI) or Agile.
Shortlisted candidates for this opportunity will require a detailed approach to the project work, siting your experience offering Server Admin. consulting, 3 detailed project examples and 3 detailed references.
Equality of opportunity and diversity within our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR