Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
- Lead test team in the delivery of test planning, test preparation and test execution activities in adherence to standards for system testing, system integration testing, production acceptance testing and production validation
- Coordinate testing planning and support with partners (e.g. business, development and Infrastructure).
- Lead documentation creation, review, sign-off (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, defect logs, test phase closure reports and entry/exit criteria)
- Pro-actively look to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and automation
- Test automation experience using automation frameworks in analyzing, developing, debugging, executing and supporting complex automated test cases
- Capability of leading and executing QE activities within Agile and waterfall approach
- Implement quality engineering best practices within projects
- Identify automation goals, current status and improvement and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Ability to drive automation teams to meet automation goals
- Experience in creating automation strategy and plan
- Experience in requirements analysis and provide an automation solution.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices with exposure to Jenkins pipelines
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working independently in a senior/lead role on a diverse range of tasks.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in developing test plans and strategies and can lead test execution activities for projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Experience working with automation team and implementing test automation in an Agile SCRUM development environment.
- 3-5 years of working experience using automation framework development tool sets (e.g. Selenium, SOAPUI, Junit, Maven, Git, bitbucket)
- 2-3 years of working experience using BDD framework, Cucumber, Gherkin
- 2-3 years of working experience with distributed version control systems like Bitbucket and Git
- 3-5 years of working experience in Programing Languages – (Java, SQL, JS, Python, etc.)
- 1-2 years of working experience in CI/CD using Jenkins
- Proficient in code review best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 2-3 years of working experience with Tools like HP ALM, Confluence and Jira
- Experience in accessibility testing using JAWS, Voiceover and Talkback
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.