WITS AMERICA CORP, US BU of Wistron ITS, a public traded company from Taiwan and subsidiary of Wistron Group, Future Global 500 company with 80,000 employees with USD 28.9 billion, is looking for talented senior software cloud engineers. Wistron ITS has proven track record in assisting global clients to grow and scale through acquiring multicultural technical and industry talents, developing cutting edge software, localizing products, and providing business process and IT outsourcing across the US, Canada and Asia.
Our principle: Customer Focus, Committed to long-term customer satisfaction, Integrity, and Innovation. We respect our client’s culture and we work and follow our client’s culture committing on client’s value and qualify delivery.
Join us to explore the new opportunities and expand our business footprint in USA/Canada. You will be part of our global team collaborating to serve our global business.
Company intro video: https://bit.ly/3e7HuAD
Job Title: Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) – C#
Job Location: USA/Canada (PST time zone preferred)
Remote (USA/Canada) or office in Lake Forecast, CA, USA
Employee or Contractor is your choice.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) – C#
As a team member of a world-class software product team, you will evolve in a highly collaborative environment to accomplish the following responsibilities:
· Actively contribute in a World-Class software engineering team leveraging Lean / Agile software practices and methodologies
· Validate/Test innovative features on Azure Cloud to extend the on-premise feature or migrate/duplicate the features to the Cloud
· Establish/Maintain automation test framework for back-end and front-end.
· Define automation test strategy, create, maintain, and execute test automation codes and generate report manually/automatically
· Actively participate in evaluating system issues and failures, helping to determine root cause
· Contribute to the identification of technical and procedural areas of concern to avoid gaps and problems in achieving project and/or team objectives
· Work in agile development methodology and provide feedbacks/suggestions for continuous improvement in sprint execution fashion
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related fields with 5+ years of related experience in software testing and automation in cloud/web-based environment
· Practical experience of Lean and/or Agile Software Development practices and methodologies
· Test experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud (desired)
· Test experience with Microservice and container in Azure Cloud
· experience with Azure DevOps Service (Board, Test Plan) and CI/CD pipeline, Git
· Test experience with MS Azure SQL and Cosmo DB
· Proficient understanding of C#, PowerShell for test automation
· Test experience with Web (HTML/CSS) and debugging capacity in browser
· Knowledge of Angular/TypeScript (plus)
· Experience in Cypress framework
· Experience in Selenium, Postman, JMeter and Fiddler
· Innovation and Creativity – to show a willingness to understand innovative ideas and to apply new insights to existing situations
· Oral Communication – express key aspects of information clearly and concisely in undefined contexts
· Results-oriented – orient activities and efforts toward achieving established tasks and functions while identifying and eliminating inefficiencies.
· Self-motivation for learning – demonstrates interest in acquiring new knowledge and new concepts
· Must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
As part of our team, you'll build a strong career with a collaborative and highly knowledgeable team of people. We'll challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals. You'll have easy access to senior management, leading thinkers, and colleagues around the world. You’ll have direct access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills.
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Rate: Paid position
WITS America, Corp is a US subsidiary of WistronITS, which is a CMMI Level 3, ISO 27001 certified, multifaceted and professional IT services company that is part of Wistron Group.
WistronITS provides IT consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies worldwide including IBM, Apple and Aveva/Schneider.