● Understand the functional requirements and writing design specifications for the team members, design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, well-designed and scalable code
● Own end-to-end development of high-performance applications.
● Conducting review on the existing architecture
● Conducting Code Reviews
● Building core features/integrationsMPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
● Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
● Proficient in Design Patterns, Data-Structures and Algorithms, Problem Solving
● Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, microservices and distributed systems
● Experience working with Relational & NoSQL databases. In-memory cache experience is a plus (Redis/Memcached)
● Have Experience dealing with scaling issues and know how to write test cases
● Previous startup experience (preferably in an early-stage startup)
● Knowledge of automotive data, automotive physics or experience in the industry
● Have experience working with AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, Load Balancer (ELB), S3, Cloudwatch etc)
● In Depth knowledge and experience working with NodeJS (Typescript), Python etc.
It is automotive company.
This is an amazing opportunity to have a major impact on a product analyzing hundreds of thousands of vehicles around the globe.
You’ll be interfacing with customers, sales, partners and internal teams to enhance our product capabilities and define the future roadmap. We need a natural self-starter who can work in a collaborative team environment and has a strong interest in keeping the codebase clean and modular.