BlockMyAds is looking for a Senior C# Developer with .Net Core experience to join our team.
This position requires that you know how an AdBlocker functions internally (as well as being familiar with content filtering in general). You must be familiar with proxies, content security policies, and other methods of AdBlocking.
Who we are:
BlockMyAds is a unique adblocking program for Windows. Install once, and automatically get rid of annoying ads, and online tracking.
We Are Looking For:
• 5+ years work experience as a C#/.NET Framework Developer
• 2+ years experience with the .Net Core framework
• In-depth knowledge of the .NET ecosystem (C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, .NET Standard)
• In-depth knowledge of Windows proxy servers, and how they work
• Experience architecting production grade consumer Desktop applications
• Leadership experience with end to end product design while in an agile environment
• A solid understanding of GIT and GIT Flow
What You Will Do:
• Write clean, usable code for BlockMyAds in Visual Studio 2019 (.NET Core 2.0+)
• Review and refactor code
• Lead and mentor junior/intermediate developers
• Develop technical specifications and architecture
• Collaberate with team members to plan and release future versions of BlockMyAds to the end user
We believe in a fun and meaningful work environment
• You'll be equipped with a high end laptop
• Fully stocked kitchen (in office)
• Full health, dental and vision coverage
• Free monthly TTC pass
• Paid Time Off
Please provide your github profile with your resume, and links to any projects you would like to showcase.