Our client in the GTA is looking to hire a Senior Risk Analyst. The successful candidate will provide risk and internal control services in order to enhance its risk management and internal controls. The successful individual will assess and test process level controls, IT general controls in order to support the SOX certification program.
• Complete all components of the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting package of all key processes, which includes identifying and documenting key controls in a narrative and risk & controls matrix for entity level controls, process level controls, IT general controls.
• Establish relationships with the Global Internal Controls team, business units, senior management and external auditors in an effective and collaborative manner.
• Report all control deficiencies identified on business processes to the responsible areas, requesting that they submit an action plan in order to address the issues.
• Provide support to all business units regarding activities related to process improvements by identifying risks.
• Professional certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA,)
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in risk and internal controls with a minimum of 2 years working in external and/or internal auditing.
• Knowledge and experience in evaluating internal controls under the COSO framework.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Act Section 404 or NI 52-109.