Senior React Developer
Calgary, AB or Winnipeg, MB
Our client is a young and exciting tech and logistics company in the Canadian prairies who is growing fast in many major cities across Canada and the US. If you are a Senior React Developer who wants to be a part of this growth and help create the future of this growing mobile app, let’s talk!
What’s in it for you?
- Work with the best in the mobile development industry
- Casual dress code
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Performance-based salary increases
- Flexible work schedule, focused on results
- Take ownership of your work and work closely with your team
- Work in a company that moves quickly, takes risks, and knows how to manage the risks
- Regular refactoring to improve existing systems – technical debt isn’t an excuse
- Unit tests and code reviews are at our core – confidence in our pull request is the result
- We constantly push our app’s technology, design, and architecture forward to meet new challenges
- We face challenges no one can predict – we meet them head-on as a team
- When we have an idea that serves a need, we run with it
- Our teams are kept tight and efficient
- We hold ourselves to the highest operational standards – availability, scalability and security
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining React.js or React Native apps
- Solid understanding of ES6, JSX, and Node
- Deep familiarity with debugging, performance measurement, and test-driven development
- Experience building large scale responsive web applications
- Solid understanding of REST principles and exposure to backend APIs
- Mastery of HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid understanding of Version Control (Git) and related tools such as Github and Bitbucket
- Experience with agile processes (continuous development, delivery, and improvement)
- Familiarity with CI/CD best practices and tools such as Jenkins
- Understanding of Websockets
- Solid knowledge of React, TSX and Hooks
- Solid understanding of Redux and it’s patterns
- Solid understanding of TypeScript, developing type
- SASS/SCSS, CSS-in-JS or Styled Components
- Frontend Development tools such as Webpack, Babel, Yarn, etc.
Additional points for:
- Experience or familiarity with Functional Programming concepts
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Google App Engine and Python for Frontend
- Experience with Cypress E2E Testing
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program .
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.