We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Information Security Operations Analyst
NuData Security is looking for a full time SecOps Engineer to join our growing Operations team.
NuData Security is a leader in web and mobile risk-based behavioral analytics. We are headquartered in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, and our client base includes Fortune 50 companies, giving us a global footprint.
You will be a key member of our Operations team, responsible for security infrastructure. Your focus will be on automating security and reporting, vulnerability management, automating security with continuous deployment, designing security controls in cloud environments and communicating our security practices and requirements to non-technical personnel. You are energetic, ambitious, motivated and precise — and bring that to every task you do.
All About You
– Intermediate-level experience managing servers, networks, infrastructure
– Broad knowledge of many of the following: OSX, Linux, network, servers, virtualization (including on premise and cloud), security, availability, redundancy and monitoring.
– Intermediate-level experience in at least one modern programming language, as well as application design and architecture
– Strong problem solving, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
– Exceptional communication, both written and spoken
– Strong interest in security hardening and software security practices
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
– Strong object-oriented design and data structure skills
– Experience in scaled out environments and distributed systems, as well as architecting large scale systems
– Experience with Nginx, Load balancers, Jenkins, and Continuous Integration
– Knowledge in cryptography, including several of the following: encryption, hashing, key management, digital certificates, TLS
– Knowledge in cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
– Experience with SOC2, CIS or PCI
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
_Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._
_If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact_ email@example.com_ _and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly._
**Requisition ID:** R-118695