· Design and develop trading solutions and manage their implementation ensuring that software components are built / designed in a robust manner in a rapid/ agile application development.
· Participate in requirements analysis and overall application design
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Apply Object-Oriented Design and Programming to build component-based middle tier RESTful web services and to consume SOAP and REST Web services.
· Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle
· Captures and maps business requirements to system/technical requirements and identifies gaps.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
· Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Finance).
· 5+ years’ experience working with RESTful APIs
· 3+ years’ with SQL based databases
· 3+ years’ experience working with No-Sql database like MongoDB
· Good understanding of object-oriented programmingA Leading Global FinTechA Competitive Rate