Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disrupters who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets. Our products are built from scratch and leverage the strengths of every developer and team member at Q4.
As a senior full stack developer, you’ll work on both the front-end and back-end of our digital solutions. Working within the software development team, you will assist in the development and architecture of a variety of products. This role is ideal for well-rounded, ambitious developers who are always looking for new challenges and improve on existing work.
Who you are.
You are an exceptionally talented software developer with the ability and desire to work on challenging projects that require you to constantly master new skills and technologies.
You also have:
- 5+ years work experience
- Production experience with modern client-side web frameworks such as React, AngularJS with Typescript
- Working knowledge of Redux, or other state management frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of NodeJS, Express
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Ability to create responsive UI components for high-performance and scalability
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/LESS
- Experience with backend data / API integration using JSON and RESTful web services
- A high bar for code quality and craftsmanship
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks such as Karma, Mocha.js, Jasmine
- Experience developing with GIT or other version control systems
- Working knowledge of Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process methodologies
- Broad understanding of the design and architecture of modern web applications
Nice to have:
- AWS Microservice environment / development
- Experience working with ElasticSearch or other search technologies
- You are curious by nature and not afraid to ask “why”.
- You don’t stop digging till you find out why your code worked (or didn’t work)You have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies through training, self-advancement, and collaboration with peers
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and self-motivation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to investigate software related issues and general problem solver
- Highly logical, self-motivated
- Proven analytical problem solving abilities
- Ability to effectively organize and perform tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Emphasize on quality, process, and iterative improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent mix of education and experience
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– 360 Support. Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!
– Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Generous health and lifestyle benefits. You are in charge of your benefit dollars.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
Invest in your development. We’ll help you with your tuition.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.