Job Title :
Senior Document Review Specialist
Start Date :
Senior Document Review Specialist
Our client is a leading Canadian bank.
Start date: 8/15/2016 Possibility of extension beyond 4 months
– group will be centralized in Toronto
– may need to travel – based on set schedule (Toronto – Montreal)
– individuals will need to be flexible with travel – 1 week here or there.
– standard hrs: 9-5pm
– may be required to work OT into the evenings (will not exceed 7pm)
– weekend work (at the MOST – 1 Saturday a month).
• Process and/or fulfill transactions, perform audit/ reconciliation activities and/or other activities in accordance with established priorities and deadlines on a timely, accurate and efficient basis.
• Resolve discrepancies/ exceptions that frequently deal with non-routine situations, requiring further analysis.
• Investigate and may resolve or make recommendations to more senior team members on more complex, non-routine issues relating to internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries or requests, business process efficiency and quality control within existing procedures.
• Proactively work with others (i.e., on own team, shared service centre, other operational areas, or with the internal business partner and/or external customer) to ensure delivery of timely, quality and efficient fulfillment activities.
• Provide advice to internal business partners and peers to support the completion of a process or activity within established procedures.
• Provide input and analysis into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/ services or processes.
• Escalate issues that require resolution by more senior team members, as per guidelines.
• Identify potential risk situations/ impacts, and make recommendations or escalate to the manager.
• Review transactions and requests for compliance with regulatory and Bank requirements, as required.
• Monitor production logs and schedules to ensure key controls are followed and exceptions are actively pursued; escalate to the manager as appropriate.
• Provide information for regulatory reporting and audit queries.
• Ensure all appropriate authorizations/ approvals are obtained in accordance with policies and controls.
• Deliver exceptional customer service that builds trust through responsive, accurate, consistent, knowledgeable and available services and support.
• Align individual performance goals to team and organizational goals.
• Demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with “Our Way” model and aligned with bank values.
– Strong proficiency in French language (primarily comprehension)
– Able to on occasion travel to Montreal office or if stationed at Montreal, travel to Toronto
– Previous experience reading legal documents
– Tight timelines and schedule
– Candidates need to hit the ground running* – do not have time to slowly work up to speed
– Approval and verification completed by existing staff
– University degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience
– 2 to 3 years of related experience
– Good knowledge of standard desktop applications – MS Suite
– FI experience is preferred***
– Advanced communication skills – this is important
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good investigation skills
• Good prioritization skills
• Good organizational skills
• Good customer service and relationship management skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply:
Send your resume to ‘email@example.com’ with the subject ‘Senior Document Review Specialist_Montreal’
Must be bondable.
Your ‘Employment History’ on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application