At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disrupters who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets. Our products are built from scratch and leverage the strengths of every developer and team member at Q4.
Q4 is looking for someone who is excited to directly contribute to the growth of our company. A Senior Content Writer who can write and curate content that effectively informs, educates, and drives engagement. Someone who can write captivating copy that engages our clients, the capital markets as a whole, and drives demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
Here’s what our Senior Content Writer will do:
- Write, and then write some more. You will be the creative genius behind our white papers, best practice guides, video scripts, news releases, case studies, emails, infographics webinars, blogs, and more.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team to ensure that our product launches are the best in the market by supporting and contributing to the development of key content.
- Edit a variety of content before publishing to check for any errors or inconsistencies.
- Develop relationships across departments and network with industry leaders to capture valuable insights for our content.
- Stay informed of trending and/or effective content campaigns to help continually evolve the quality, relevance, and timeliness of our communications.
- Contribute to campaign strategy and development along with the creation of required marketing assets.
- Apply a basic understanding of SEO to optimize onsite content (i.e. blog content, landing pages).
We need a Content Writer who has:
- 5-7 years of direct experience as a content creator and curator for B2B companies in tech or finance.
- Experience writing for the capital markets industry.
- A solid writing portfolio with both short-form and long-form content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong editing skills.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Drive. You want to be challenged and you are constantly seeking new opportunities to learn, gain, and apply new skills and knowledge.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact [email protected]