FirstService Residential is currently looking for experienced, customer-service oriented personnel for a Front-Desk Concierge at our High-End Condominiums in the Toronto Region.
Location: Toronto (Yonge/Eglinton)
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, 40-44 hrs/week
Shift Hours: Mon. 1600-0000 / Fri. 0000 – 0800 / Sat. 0000 – 1200 / Sun. 1200 – 0000
Benefits of working with FirstService Residential:
* Competitive salary
* Excellent opportunity for professional development and growth within North America’s foremost Property Management firm.
FirstService Security Guard Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide security, safety and excellent customer service to all our residents and everyone you interact with.
* Answers questions; gives directions and instructions; and handle all security and emergency incidents
* Helps residents establish accounts and schedules access for authorized vendors to provide services within units
* Provides services requested by making arrangements and bookings for condominium amenities, elevators and parking permits.
* Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
* Follows safety and access control procedures as well as monitor CCTV cameras while maintaining a safe work environment
Security Guard Skills and Qualifications:
* Valid Security Guard License & Emergency First Aid.
* Excellent Communication skills (verbal and report writing).
* Intermediate computer skills.
* Excellent Customer Service skills; outgoing and friendly personality; committed to providing exceptional service excellence to customers and employees.
* Secondary school education (or equivalent). Post-Secondary education is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying for a position at FirstService Residential. Your credentials will be reviewed and only those candidates who meet the qualifications of the role will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled