What is the opportunity?
Retail Core Banking Technology is seeking a Senior SAP CRM Techno Functional Consultant to partner across IT and with assigned business line(s) to lead the requirement and development phases of Retail Credit Origination initiatives.
What will you do?
- Access, analyze, and document business and system needs, explore different solution options to recommend technology solutions that meet business sponsor needs
- Contributes to successful project completion by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies
- Prepare high level design for small to large complexity projects involving SAP CRM
- Facilitate small to large group meetings for business requirements, technical design, decision making, problem solving and task implementation
- Lead detail design phases and determining the best mix of configuration, development, interfacing applications and third party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives
- Develop detailed Functional specifications, Component Test plans and Configuration documentation
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close
- Provide strategic direction, expertise, feedback, coaching and to build the capabilities and drive efficiencies of functional resources
What do you need to succeed?
- Good understanding of the SAP CRM architecture and frameworks (e.g. one order).
- Good Understanding of the ABAP and Web UI
- Experience facilitating requirements sessions and documenting system requirements using the Unified Modeling Language specifically Use Cases
- Strong experience in the configuration and support of SAP CRM Case management, Account and Contact Management, Lead and Opportunity Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitation and presentation skills with strong ability to debug and identify issues
- 1 or more full cycle implementation project experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the SAP CRM Configuration, delivery and support with knowledge of Canadian Mortgage lending products, policies and processes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Configuration, delivery and support of 2 or more CRM processes
- ABAP Experience, SAP Internet Pricing and Configurator (IPC), BRF+, J2EE
- E2E Project experience in SAP CRM 7.0 ABAP Development, E2E Project experience in SAP CRM WEB UI Development (e.g. BSP components, GENIL/BOL), E2E Project experience in Interfaces (ABAP Proxy)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 88 Queens Quay West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 02/28/2021
Platform: Technology and Operations
Req ID: 321200