– Atleast 3 + years of SAP-ABAP and HANA migration experience in SAP Modules (MM, SD, FI/CO, PP, ).
– Minimum 4 years experience in Java, Webdynpro and API development
– Development using Eclipse, HANA studio and Fiori
– Atleast 3+ years of experience as ABAP Consultant in Design, development, and implementation, involved in different phases of software development, Support and full life cycle implementations.
– Atleast 2+ years of experience in Data Dictionary Objects like Domain, Data elements and Tables.
– Atleast 2+ years of experience in Reports, Smart forms, Function Modules, ABAP Query, Dialog Programming, User Exits, Screen Painter, and Menu Painter, ALE, IDOC, RFC, LSMW. FIORI application using SAP UI5 and SAP web IDE.
– Experienced in E-Commerce-EML Messages Analysis & Modifications
– Atleast 2+ years of experience in Adobe Forms and Workflow User Exits, Enhancement Framework, BADI, OOABAP and Webdynpro.
– Atleast 4+ years of experience in Preparing Technical Specifications and Unit Test Plans Code review and Documentation at each stage of Object Life cycle.
– Atleast 3-5 years of experience in Java performed all necessary discovery and fact-finding to fully understand more complex business problems and opportunities and independently execute all assignments.
– Atleast 3-5 years of experience in provided technical support and participates in on-call rotation to resolve critical application issues.
– Atleast 3-5 years of experience in preparing the test cases using Junit test case and in the testing phase.
– The primary responsibility of the Senior SAP ABAP, JAVA/Webdynpro and HANA Developer is to ensure quality within SAP specific domain (S4 HANA, CRM)
– Define, document, design, code, test and deploy workflows, reports, integrations, customizations, enhancements and forms primarily using ABAP and other SAP specific tools such as Ecommerce messaging, IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs, PI/PO, BADI, SOLMAN, Fiori, Personas, FPM Web Dynpro, BDC and LSMW.
– Provide support to existing SAP implementation and develop incremental enhancements to existing functionality.
– Help establish standards for documenting, testing and releasing code and then ensure those standards are met on an ongoing basis.
– Collaborate with the other IT resources and business resources to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous functional improvement.
– Works under the guidance of SAP Architect while building complex objects which involves integration to external systems.
– Document test plans and complete unit testing of developed objects.
– Assists the SAP Architect in diagnosing issues, creating prototypes (as necessary), and vendor management.
– Level 3 support (drives resolution when an issue is isolated to their domain).
– Works closely with QA/Business resources to support system and integration testing.
– Responsible for performance tuning of objects and systems utilizing best practices.
– Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues.
– Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities.
– Build, develop, and grow business relationships with end users, IT team members and partners.
– Provide regular communication to management on work assignment issues and status.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field or equivalent work experience.
– Exposure to the broad set of SAP solutions including Ecommerce, ECC, S4 HANA, SAP PO, Fiori, CRM, e-commerce integration, SAP Gateway.
– Minimum 3-5 years of direct work experience with the SAP development tool set with HANA experience preferred.
– Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
– Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
– Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
– Must be able to meet deadlines of a dynamic, growing business.
– Experience delivering projects with Agile Methodology
– Experience with SAP S4 Environment.
– SAP Certification is an asset.
Work Hours: 35-40 hours per week
We are proud to be a fair and transparent employer with the Employee First policy within the organization.