Reporting to the Quality Manager the sanitation technician is responsible for providing the customer with the highest quality product in an efficient and cost effective manner. The sanitation technician is responsible for following cleaning and sanitation requirements for the production lines to ensure quality of the finished product.
The following are essential duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Adhere to all health and safety policies/procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the warehouse or production areas.
- Responsible to adhere to food quality and food safety as per quality standards and/or Safe Quality Food requirements
- Works closely with all departments to maintain cleanliness standards, increase efficiencies and yields and eliminate damaged products.
- Determine priorities for cleaning either through directions provided by QA Supervisor or through consultation of the Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Mix required chemicals in according to procedures.
- Operate all equipment when needed for cleaning correctly and complete all chemical concentration monitoring as described in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete accurate inventory counts and keep equipment and chemical storage areas clean and tidy.
- Store all chemicals and safety equipment properly.
- Provide training to new personnel.
- Complete special projects and other reasonable duties as assigned by Management.
- Complete Filter Change Log book as required.
- Other duties as required.
Refresco is world’s largest independent bottler of beverages for retailers and A-brands with production in Europe, North America and Mexico. The company has combined pro forma volumes and revenue of circa 12 billion liters and circa €3.6 billion, respectively. Refresco offers an extensive range of product and packaging combinations from 100% fruit juices to carbonated soft drinks and mineral waters in carton, PET, Aseptic PET, cans and glass. Focused on innovation, Refresco continuously searches for new and alternative ways to improve the quality of its products and packaging combinations in line with consumer and customer demand, environmental responsibilities and market demand. Refresco is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and has more than 9,500 employees.