Tridacom IT Solutions is a Canadian-based full-service technologies firm providing a broad spectrum of services to help businesses stay connected. From IT Solutions to Unified Communication services, we have been providing services since 2008 to small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and everywhere in between. Our focus is developing an delivering innovative products that meet the needs of our customers and establishing mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers.
We are seeking a qualified sales professional with a passion for technology and a drive to assist customers in developing solutions to their everyday IT requirements. The individual that we are seeking will be based out of our Edmonton, Alberta office however are able to work remote. Some travel will be required to meet with potential and existing customers inside your area.
The products and services that you will sell range from one-time purchases of IT hardware and software to Unified Communication / VoIP phone systems, to cloud subscriptions and services like Office 365. In addition to your base salary, commission will be paid on all sales, including the ability to build a recurring residual commission base.
what you will do:
- Prospect potential customers using various direct methods such as cold-calling, face to face meetings, social media, and indirect methods such as networking. You must be a hunter.
- Review buying history and suggest related and new products that may be of interest.
- Process outbound and inbound calls to and from existing clients as well as resources to find new clients.
- Close sales and achieve weekly quotas/goals.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Support product and engineering teams with feedback, insight and opportunities on the products and services that we sell.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- Hunting Skills and a strong focus on building new business.
- A desire to learn, innovate and exceed personal goals.
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, email, chat, and text messaging.
- Experience in cold calling and not afraid to jump on the phones to make a high volume of calls and speak with customers to close new opportunities
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance and a dependable vehicle.
- Experience working in a fast-paced competitive environment and is results driven.
- A capacity to build and perpetuate profitable business partnerships and relationships which promote long-term mutual success.
- A proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts over the phone and in person.
- Demonstrated success at relationship building.
- Strong sound decision making and strategic thinking skills.
- The ability to work independently to efficiently manage the assigned territory and accounts.
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Strong ethics, commitment to inclusion and integrity
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, and Internet)
- Experience in Cloud-based sales solutions
- Ability to multi-task prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must be 18 years or older and able to pass a criminal background check.
- Able to work full-time hours (Monday – Friday)
- Competitive Base Salary of $35,000 to $45,000 (Based on Experience)
- Recurring Commission Base + Bonus: Uncapped earning potential
- Full medial and dental health benefits
- Monthly travel and vehicle allowance
- Paid vacation, starting at 15 days
- Work remotely (travel expected for client visits or office meetings – Edmonton, Alberta is home base)