We are seeking a Sales Professional to join our team! Your duties will be to manage customer concerns with the objective of maintaining positive customer relationships within our organization. Your duties will be to interact directly with customers and to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and recommend products and services according to the needs of each individual. You will be expected to anticipate customer questions and familiarize yourself with products and services to offer the best recommendations to clientele.
Candidates require a high school diploma or the equivalent. They will also need to participate in regular training activities to stay current with industry best practices and company policies. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to use positive language with clients are important requirements for this dynamic role.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via phone, email, and Zoom
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Maintain updated knowledge of products, services, and customer service policies
- Document customer interactions and forwarding information to necessary departments
- Explain simply and clearly to all customer inquiries and check for customer understanding and acceptance
- Participate in ongoing training opportunities
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, management, marketing or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build great rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Have an outgoing and driven personality (we want to look forward to working with you)
- Friendly and welcoming towards clients and fellow associates
- Ability to explain complex products in a clear and simple manner
- Intermediate knowledge and command of written and verbal English (second language considered an asset)
- Ability to complete company training within specified amount of time
- Ability to learn, adapt, and adjust on the go
- Works well with others and individually
- Possesses a strong work ethic
What we Offer:
- Extensive training in all areas of customer service, sales and management
- Advancement based on merit and accomplishments
- Development in communication and marketing skills
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Weekly pay
- Ability to create your own hours after training
- Bonuses and Commissions
Great learning experience with the largest distribution system of AIL & Globe Life (yes, that Globe Life— as in, the Texas Rangers, Globe Life), is seeking a handful of select individuals to bring into the organisation.
American Income Life is working with the country's most prominent labour organisations, leaders, and activists. This includes working with the leaders of more than 45 international unions to develop benefit programs to best meet the needs of union members and their families.
- AO has a stable, consistent compensation structure which includes weekly pay, bonuses, and no cap on your income potential
- No layoffs, shutdowns, or surprises— AIL: AO has been around since the 1900's, is BBB accredited and boasts an A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from AM Best. To put it simply, we’re not going anywhere.
- With over $135 Million in assets, 60+ office locations, and 6 consecutive years of back to-back growth, the future is looking bright!
- Due to Covid-19, the company has made it possible for all of its employee's to work from home, so you will not have to worry!
*In the interest of community wellness, AO has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing
*Any questions that you may have will be gone over within an interview, if selected.