EXPANSION OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS ATLANTIC CANADA.
A & S Insurance Sales Representative
Combined Insurance is looking for motivated and goal-oriented individuals who enjoy meeting new people to distribute its accident and sickness insurance products to clients based on their needs. This opportunity allows you to strive for excellence at the sales and business development level. It is also an amazing way to grow your career with us.
We are a leader in the supplemental insurance industry. We have been around for a long time, since 1922. And now, we are growing our team in your local area to continue on our proven track record.
What you can expect from us when joining our team:
– Working with an amazing team and world class organization
– Distributing customized and innovative insurance products
– Leads of existing clients provided
– Initial training in the classroom
– Ongoing and professional training
– Field sales and leadership training
– Commission based compensation with a guaranteed minimum income to start.
– Monthly bonus based on production level and performance
– Monthly residual commissions
– Develop new sales and servicing existing accounts
– Excellent communication skills
– Full time access to a vehicle
– Legal age to obtain an insurance license in your province
– A criminal background check will be performed
– Meet other suitability criteria
If you are a motivated professional person with strong goals and a commitment to excellence, an opportunity to work in association with our company might be for you!
We are a proud Chubb company, the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company.
▪ We are rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best for financial strength.
▪ We help millions of people – over 400,000 customers in Canada alone.
▪ In 2019 $99,263,465 in benefits were paid in Canada
▪ We have over 1,200 active Sales Representatives in Canada.
And we’re passionate about our innovative insurance products including:
▪ Hospitalization Insurance
▪ Disability Insurance
▪ Cancer Disability Insurance
▪ Critical Illness Insurance
▪ Life Insurance
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.combined.ca
En tant que Compagnie de Chubb, Combined Assurances est un fournisseur mondial d’assurance personnelle complémentaire sur la vie et contre les accidents, la maladie et l’invalidité. Combined Assurances est cotée A+ (supérieur) par A.M. Best, la source d’information et de cotes de solidité financière des compagnies d’assurance la plus ancienne et la plus hautement réglementée du monde. Combined Assurances offre des produits en Amérique du Nord, en Europe et en Asie-Pacifique. Le siège social de la compagnie est établi à Glenview, Illinois.