Panda Pod Hotel is the first capsule hotel in Greater Vancouver Area, bringing a new global hospitality trend of affordability and style to travelers. Offering high quality lodging solutions at a fraction of the traditional hospitality costs, so travelers can enjoy the money they spend on their trip, not their hotel room!
Pandas are rare, unique, and extraordinary and so are Panda Pod Hotel staff. We are looking for special people to join our team. What does that mean?
- Problem solving is in your DNA and you love to figure out
- Having a wonderful sense of humor is just obvious.
- Rapier wit and cleverness are really really really important to you.
If this sounds like you, you should definitely apply!
What the Sales Associate does:
- Identifies new business opportunities via cold calling, LinkedIn, and other social media channels, Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with new prospects, converts high-quality 'preferred' customers to support growth and meet sales targets,
- Expands the company’s database of existing prospects and converts inbound prospect inquiries into sales
- Maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Up-sells to existing customers via follow-up telephone calls/emails
What is expected of you:
- Strong tie to sport communities. Including and not limited to sport events, school sports, eSports, national championship, sport couching etc.
- Strong tie to even planning communities. Including and not limited to concerts, sport hosting, national conferences etc.
- Strong ties to international student and/or new immigrant settlement service providing communities.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work well independently but within a growing team
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive commission incentives
- Opportunity to work for a unique growing company
- WFH opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today!
**Out of an abundance of caution, we will be conducting preliminary interviews by video conference only**
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.