negotiable / month
Our company is currently looking for a Sales Manager for a Banquet and Event Centre is a family owned and operated business with over 50 years of experience in banqueting in the Greater Toronto Area.
Job duties & requirements :
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments;
- Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts;
- Provide outstanding support to sales people and customers by answering incoming customer calls, providing information on the status of sales orders or stock supply, and writing/verifying/auditing/tracking sales orders;
- Assist assigned sales staff with required paperwork;
- Proven inside sales experience
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Minimum sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our client specialises in providing complete security solutions to all areas in and around the GTA such as
Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton, Etobicoke, North York, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Toronto
and surrounding areas.