The Sales Manager is responsible for the overall management of the activities and results of the Admission Advisors team within Toronto Film School. The position provides leadership in training, guiding, coaching and mentoring the goal oriented Domestic and International Admissions Advisor team.
The position assists the Director of Admissions in all admissions department activities related to Toronto Film School admissions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide on- going coaching, mentoring and motivation of Admission Advisors to ensure conversion rates are maintained according to set targets.
- On-going evaluation of the performance of Admissions Advisors, including recruitment, performance management and termination
- Ensure all Admissions Advisors are effectively oriented to the organization and trained to appropriate levels of competence.
- Mentor and coach Admissions Advisors to ensure they meet and exceed all daily, monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Compile and report on activity and performance of Admissions Advisors.
- Conduct regular individual and advisor team meetings to ensure effective internal communication.
- Assist with prospective students as needed.
- Maintains a deep understanding and knowledge of all programs, policies and procedures
- Communicates and works closely with the Director of Admissions about messaging, program knowledge training of advisors and class size projections and other issues as needed.
III. POSITION PROFILE
A. Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of five years sales experience
- Minimum of two years sales leadership experience, including leading a team of sales professionals
- Post-secondary education sales experience would be an asset
B. Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates exemplary leadership and people management skills
- Relevant international sales and recruitment experience is an asset
- Able to inspire and motivate a team of sales professionals
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Results and goal oriented
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office and sales management applications
- Creative and innovative approach to solutions and problems
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous about record keeping
- Able to work a flexible schedule in a fast paced environment
About Toronto Film School
Toronto Film School offers a fast and effective path to an exciting career in film, television, theatre, fashion, graphic design or video games.
What sets Toronto Film School apart is that right from the start students begin the transformative process of turning raw energy and creativity into the practical skills demanded by the competitive world of the entertainment industry.
Students will be filming, editing, performing, writing and designing in a high-energy environment, preparing for exciting careers within the entertainment industry – with the guidance of industry professionals and supportive faculty, who understand what it takes to succeed.
Toronto Film School has three campuses in the GTA: Dundas Square, Davisville and Concord.
Please visit www.torontofilmschool.ca for further information.
Toronto Film School is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866- 467-0661 ext. 1236.