We are seeking a Junior Sales Coordinator for our team. This person will report to the Sales Manager and will also work with other executives, operations, marketing, IT in a collegial environment.
Duties & Skills
· Individual must have high energy and be self-motivated
· Monitoring inbound website leads through online chat (Olark)
· Participate in weekly corporate sales and marketing strategy meetings
· Produce sales materials such as pitch decks, contracts, administer the sales process
· Developing relationships over the phone, cold & warm calling NOTE: Cold calling is an aspect of this job, about 10%
· Build strong client relations, primarily through the use of telephone, email and web based presentations.
· Submission of monthly sales performance reports and other administrative tasks on time.
· Carefully record leads and client contacts in Hubspot CRM system.
· Use on-line webinar programs and other educational tools to educate and inform prospects to move them through the funnel.
· Achieve or exceed monthly contract and sale lead goals
Sales Experience is an asset
General Traits Desired:
· Keen initiative
· Team player
· Very flexible as the assignment grows
WPIC Marketing + Technologies is an independent, full service digital marketing and technology firm headquartered in Beijing, China. We provide all services necessary to drive online revenue in China, Japan and larger APAC market.
Employing a resource team of 120+ experts in digital marketing services in multiple languages and locations, WPIC has a global reach across China, Japan Asia Pacific, North America and Europe.
We have eight locations: Beijing (China), Nanjing, Shanghai (China), Tokyo, Osaka and Vancouver (Canada). Locally in Vancouver, our office consists of a tight team of 10 staff, which takes care of business development, legal, and marketing. Our client list consists of Fortune 100, 200 and 500 companies as well as local SMEs