If you are looking to pursue a challenging and rewarding sales career, while also helping non-profits make a difference in the world, then look no further. We currently have an opportunity available as an Inside Sales Representative, specializing in working with non-profit organizations within Canada’s Indigenous Communities. At Metasoft, you'll have the opportunity to connect with non-profits and help them access the funding resources they need to be successful. In this role, you will be selling Metasoft's fundraising software to First Nations organizations Canada-wide, through consultative telephone and web based demos.
Your main responsibilities include performing detailed qualifications and needs assessments, clearly articulating the benefits of Metasoft’s fundraising solutions, and meeting new business acquisition objectives. You will be provided with sales leads, in-depth training, and ongoing support to ensure your success.
We are looking for a highly motivated, bright, tenacious, and passionate sales professional who will thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This individual will:
· Meet and exceed high volume sales quotas on a consistent basis
· Manage weekly and monthly sales pipelines and forecast reports
· Communicate effectively using superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
If you have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, then you will enjoy the challenges of the role.
Why work for us
· Opportunity for growth and advancement: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last two decades and promote from within
· A competitive compensation (base plus uncapped commission) and benefits package, paid vacation and sick days, 100% tuition reimbursement, fitness subsidy, sales awards and recognition programs and more!
· The privilege to sell world-class, best-in-class SaaS products, with an unlimited number of qualified leads and no restrictions within your territory
A positive, fun and casual working environment; a highly supportive, family-like, results-driven culture and a convenient office location in Gastown.
Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, we will only interview candidates who have attached a CV AND a detailed cover letter explaining your background and career aspirations. Anyone who is seeking a part-time, temporary or intern position need not apply.
Today, Metasoft employs a diverse and talented team on three continents through two award winning and synergistic businesses that provide the essential elements for non-profit organisations to survive and thrive.