Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We’re looking for a… Sales Assistant!
What you will do:
• Provide exceptional support to a team of sales professionals to assist in the retention and growth of advertising revenue across multiple media platforms including radio, television and digital.
• Input and maintain sales booking orders across various systems.
• Assist in the internal management of the sales cycle through the building of research, sales presentations and proposals, revenue reporting, postings, optimizations, pre-emptions, billings and collections.
• Liaise with other departments including Insights and Research, Sales Promotions, Commercial Production, Revenue Management, Commercial Traffic, and Accounting,
• Assist sales team members with inputting and maintenance of all accounts and opportunities through a customer relationship management system.
• Operate within the Rogers Sports & Media sales guidelines and uphold Rogers values.
What you will bring:
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize in a fast- paced sales environment.
• Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail.
• Solid understanding of business professionalism and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivator with discipline, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
• Ability to pro-actively anticipate customer needs.
• Commitment to continuous learning and development.
• High proficiency in MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience in S4M, Wide Orbit, and/or Operative a benefit.
• Salesforce, Adobe Illustrator /graphic design skills, and knowledge of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Guidelines would be considered an asset.
Here’s what you can expect in return:
• A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
• A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
• A team that trusts and wants to win together
• Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
• Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
• Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
• As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 230 – 1B The Boardwalk (102), Kitchener, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Support
Requisition ID: 213292
Posting Notes: Media
Job Segment: Sales Support, Network, Advertising, Sales, Technology, Research, Marketing
Find similar jobs: