Are you ready for the next step in your career with limitless potential, working alongside highly driven individuals and in a rapid growth environment?
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to work in a growth-oriented, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment? We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join our sales team for a full-time permanent role. The Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing client relationship, and achieving channel objectives, KPIs and targets via a strategically planned sales plan in alignment with our company’s long-term goals.
Key Areas of Focus
- Account/Relationship Management
- Generating and Organizing Systematic Deal flow
- Exploring New Sales & eventually Purchasing Opportunities
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Initiate sales and attain the company’s sales objectives.
- Identify client’s disagreements with the intention of managing and resolving them.
- Prepare budget appropriation with customers and company administrators.
- Identify an existing organization of company contracts so as to generate fresh businesses.
- Sustain and broaden relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ensure the delivery of sales presentations to superior executive officers.
- Acknowledge inquires on distinctive sales initiative applicable to potential markets and customers.
Although the role is based out of Markham, Ontario you will be working with accounts both domestically and internationally. Several current accounts will be transferred over to your portfolio to get you kick started in addition to qualified leads on an ongoing basis. As you shine, more of our current accounts will be provided to you to support.
We are continuously growing into dozens of new product segments and working with a wide diverse client base unlocking hundred if not thousands of client opportunities monthly. The possibilities for how far you can push this role is endless.
What we’re looking for are individuals with:
- Hustle & Drive, Desire to grow and get sh!t done.
- Naturally focused on building and effectively managing relationships, applicants who can Influence, Negotiate and stay Organized – you will be managing data/leads in a CRM (CRM experience is a plus!).
- Passion and expertise with technology products.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- College/University is a plus.
- Merchandising/Buyer Experience is a plus
- Any account management/relationship management role is essential
- Outbound Sales is a plus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales metrics.
- Ability to problem-solve.
You are joining a young start-up driven culture; we are all about ideas and thinking outside the box. We’re focused on always making it happen efficiently and achieving our end results. Established in 2011, we have grown from humble beginnings to a rapidly evolving reseller in the technology industry. Over the years we have managed to continuously grow at a substantial rate with the support and feedback of team members who have shown passion, loyalty and hustle.