Note: It would be beneficial to your application if you would send us a cover letter, along with your resume, explaining why you would like to work with us and outlining your career aspirations.
We offer a B2B software sales career that will provide uncapped income potential and growth opportunities while helping associations and non-profits achieve their mission objectives.
Who we are:
SilkStart is an award-winning Software As A Service company delivering best-in-class association and non-profit management software solutions to customers across the globe. Having been recently acquired by Metasoft Systems Inc. we are in the process of rapidly growing our sales force and need ambitious new talent to join the team on the ground floor.
What you will do:
As a Sales Executive – SaaS, you will sell SilkStart’s SaaS-based software solutions to non-profits and associations in North America. You will handle all stages of the consultative sales process by conducting solution-based online presentations, managing decision processes with Executive Directors and Boards of Directors, and closing sales.
What we offer:
· A competitive base plus uncapped commission, comprehensive benefits, 100% tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick days, fitness subsidy, and sales awards and recognition and more!
· Opportunity for growth and job security: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last four years, and we promote from within whenever possible.
· The privilege to represent feel-good, best-of-breed and world-class SaaS products and services.
· A positive, fun, flexible and casual work environment and a highly supportive, family-like and results-driven culture
We are looking for a proven sales closer. This position requires you to be able to build rapport and gain a deep understanding of prospects’ needs quickly, before providing a compelling solution-based sales presentation. You will need to be empathetic, have stellar objection handling skills, be able to control the sales process from start to finish, and be a strong closer. Additionally, being organized and able to effectively manage a sales pipeline in a high volume, fast-paced, and short cycle sales environment will be critical to your success.
· An energetic, seasoned sales closer with proven success exceeding new business targets in a B2B consultative sales environment
· Exceptional with organizational skills and can handle complex sales involving multiple influencers
· A clear, empathic, ethical, and effective communicator who can relate easily to new people
· A problem-solver who genuinely wants to help overcome our customers’ challenges and gain satisfaction from their success
· Passionate for helping non-profits make a difference with a preference for candidates that have past volunteering experience
You will have fun working in our team if you thrive in a customer-focused, competitive and friendly environment. If you are a natural leader and are driven by rapid growth opportunities, you may also have the opportunity to progress to management roles in our expanding organization that emphasizes the promotion of internal candidates.
Today, Metasoft employs a diverse and talented team on three continents through two award winning and synergistic businesses that provide the essential elements for non-profit organisations to survive and thrive.