Retail Store Supervisor
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
Chevron Gas Station (Beach Grove Town Pantry)
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
1204 56 Street
Delta, BC V4L 2A4
$21.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours a week.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
· Permanent, Full time, Part time, Weekends
· Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at weekends
SECURITY AND SAFETY
Safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Ability to adapt and succeed in fast paced environment, Ability to prioritize tasks, Self-motivated and customer service oriented
· Develop, manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organize and well-kept based on Company standards.
· Schedule employees within Company guidelines to maximize customer service and maintain store image.
· Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in a timely, professional manner.
· Promote and ensure a safe, positive public image within the neighboring community.
· Train all employees ensuring that customer service, store image and marketing execution meet Company standards.
· Train all employees on safety procedures and promote safety awareness.
· Manage and supervise store to ensure that all merchandise is stocked, attractively displayed and priced correctly.
· Ensure that all required employment related posters and signs are in a place that is easily accessible to all employees.
· Analyze daily sales and expense information and take appropriate action to maximize sales and net profits.
· Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out garbage, etc.
· Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
· Ability to use computer, or acquire those skills necessary to use a computer at the store, which includes analysis of reports, inventory control, etc.
High school completion
1-2 years’ experience of working in retail sector is required
APPLY BY E-MAIL:
**Please apply by Email ONLY and no walk-ins or phone calls please. While applying, please mention the location and job position you are applying for in the Email.
Job posting end date : 2021-03-04 Job Posting Start Date: 2021-02-01